terça-feira, 8 de abril de 2008

The Perfect Woman (The True Self)

[Que se fôda o Tibete - e a China também.]

Take I
Question, Song Liling:
Comrade! Why in Beijing opera are woman's roles traditionally played by men?
Answer #1, Comrade Chin:
I don't know. Most probably a remnant of the reactionary and patriarchal social structure.
Answer #2, Song Liling:
No. It's because only a man knows how a woman is supposed to act.

Take II
Song Liling: Under the robes, beneath everything, it was always me. Tell me you adore me.
René Gallimard: How could you, who understood me so well, make such a mistake? You've shown me your true self, and what I love was the lie, perfect lie, that's been destroyed.
Song Liling: You never really loved me.
René Gallimard: I'm a man who loved a woman created by a man. Anything else simply falls short.

Final take

4 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Adoro esta cena! Adoro.o! É bom encontrar alguém que se lembra.

Anônimo disse...

ODEIOS

Anônimo disse...

UAU!!!O MEU BLOG É UM SUCESSO, super comentadaaado! egosatisfeito?se não satisfeitosatisfaçassecosigo.

Anônimo disse...

consigo!